Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Assembly questions for Ord Bod Hadron frame kit purchased from you on Ebay

Discussion in 'Reprapdiscount aftersales Support' started by gadgetmiser, Jun 21, 2013.

1. gadgetmiser

gadgetmiser New Member

Hi there,
    I was wondering if you could help me some assembly questions of the Ord Bot kit I purchased from you. I have a few questions:
    1. Does the base have to be a perfect "+" shape? Or can it be close enough to a "+" without worrying about exact precision? If it has to be a perfect "+" shape, can you recommend a good way to accurately achieve this?
    2. Can you send me pictures or instructions of where and how to mount the 6 included mechanical end stops?
    3. Both threaded rods do not sit flat on the NEMA motors - there is about 1.3CM of the motor shaft exposed when the threaded rods are mounted. It does not seem to be an issue, but the pictures of Hadron elsewhere show the rods resting flush with the NEMA motors. I wonder if you could confirm the exposed shaft is OK?
    4. There is a row of 6 small "screw rods" attached to one of the vertical columns. They slide up and down when loosened. What are they for?
    Thank you
    Larry