Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Mistake in packing, missing items, or not recieved parcel yet, what to do? Please read

Discussion in 'RUMBA' started by RepRapDiscount, Feb 14, 2013.

1. RepRapDiscount

RepRapDiscount Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately there happened some mistakes in packing, i apologize for this, but all our people went to Chinese New Year vacation and we had some new girl helping us packing and this is the result.

I apologize for this, however, the fastest way to solve this problem, is to open a ticket by clicking the link below:

When you open a ticket, in order to speed up to process we need follow information:
    - indiegogo nick name
    - real name
    - full address, zip code, state, country and phone number
    - problem occurred (ex: no received my perk, wrong item received, defective item, etc...)

All personal data remains confidential, not visible to other forums members, and after the ticket is solved will be deleted. Please DO NOT POST any personal details outside the ticket system!

I fully understand you waiting for your perk, but again, i apologize for the delay caused!

Posting around and emailing our staff will not help us to solve the things faster. Indeed we made a mistake choosing the Chinese New Year date for shipping out the items, this is why all this trouble, however, this happened, now please be patient we solve all this issues one by one. No one will loose money, no one will remain without after sales support.

Please help us and open a ticket in case any problem occurs.

2. RepRapDiscount

RepRapDiscount Administrator Staff Member

I would like to mention that the delay also occur because i was waiting to finish the new heated bed MK2B DualPower which works with 12v and 24v ! I did not specify this in when i posted the campaign, because my goal was to make all contributors a surprise.

3. LAU BEI YER

LAU BEI YER New Member

Hi,

I have opened a ticket 2 weeks ago regarding my to RUMBAs which have not arrived since the Indiegogo campaign ended.
    Haven't got a reply from you. Please help to look into it.

Thx