Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Updated PCB diagram for RUMBA?

Discussion in 'RUMBA' started by hello world, Feb 6, 2015.

1. hello world

hello world New Member

Is there an updated PCB diagram for RUMBA?

As many posters have noted, the diagrams and schematics on the rep-rap wiki seem to be out of date. The pin numbers on the diagrams don't match the pin assignments in the Marlin Firmware.

Thanks!

2. Hecrik Hdez

Hecrik Hdez New Member

Hi.

I think this is a serious trouble, a lot of us have, and there's still no answer. I'm trying to use 3 servo motors, I have 2 working succesfully in PINS 4 & 5 (PWM1 & PWM2), but I still can't find another I/O for my third servo. I tried with the Pins shown in the schematics on the wiki, but none of them match.

So, I hope they post soon the new PCB diagram, as we really need it, or if someone can help us here, I would really appreciate it.

Regards.

3. jwesolow

jwesolow New Member

I've been using the pins.h Marlin file along with the RUMBA board schematics and the ATMegs2560 pinout diagram to figure out what is what. I am adding thermocouples to my printer and can't use the thermistor ports because of the voltage dividers (RRD--please add a jumper for direct connection to thermistor ADCs on future versions!). I am using the ADC pins on EXP3 and it took a little while to figure out the pin #s to use (it turns out that it was 9 and 10 and, looking back, it's obvious, as they're labeled A9 and A10 on the schematic, but it wasn't clear at the beginning and other pin #s aren't so obvious). If I want to code for PJ7 (on the schematics), how do I know what pin that is in Marlin?

Hecrik, can you repurpose one of the pins used with the MOSFETS, such as a fan output or one of the heaters (HE0, HE1, HE2, FAN0, FAN1)?